Scrabble is a word game in which two to four players score points by placing tiles bearing a single letter onto a board divided into a 15×15 grid of squares. The tiles must form words that, in crossword fashion, read left to right in rows or downward in columns, and be included in a standard dictionary or lexicon.
How to Play
01. Make sure that you have everything you need to play Scrabble.
- Before you begin your game, make sure that you have everything that you need to play Scrabble.
02. Choose a dictionary to use for challenges.
- It is possible that during the course of your game, someone will play a word that another player believes is invalid.
03. Put the tiles in the bag and shake them.
- To make sure that the letters are distributed fairly, put them into the bag, close it, and shake them around a bit.
04. Determine who goes first.
- Pass the bag around the table and allow each player to draw one tile. Then, place your tiles face up on the table.
05. Draw your tiles
- Beginning with the person who drew the tile closest to "A", allow the players to take seven tiles.
Sports Associations Details
41/1, Senanayake Mawatha, Nawala
077 - 9274433
Mrs. Priya Fernando
32/8A, Railroad, Colombo 5
076 - 8507189
Mr. Sapumal Gamage
60/7 Pokuna Road, Kuruppumulla Panadura
077 - 7320777
Conference / Association Telephone No.
011 - 2805937